- Classes: If you cancel before the first class of the session, you will be refunded the cost of the entire session, less the 10% non-refundable administrative fee. Once classes have begun, refunds will be in the form of a Messy Artist Credit, and will be pro-rated based on the number of classes left in the session. The Messy Artist Credit can be used for any future class, workshop or party, for any child in your family. Mini-camps, and other events at TMA that require pre-registration are also subject to this refund policy.
- Parties: You will be asked for a $100 deposit to secure your date when booking your party. The deposit is not refundable. In the event of illness, inclement weather, or circumstances beyond our or your control, you will be able to transfer the deposit to another date, or you may opt to be given a Messy Artist Credit, to be used toward a class or other Messy Artist event.
- You must sign up for your make-ups online.
- If you cannot attend your make-up, please cancel it online to make that space available for another student.
- You are entitled to unlimited make-ups per session, based upon availability.
- All make-ups must be completed within two weeks after your child’s absence.
- Make-up slots are first come, first serve.
- You may do your make-ups before or after your absence.
- Alternatively, you may bring a sibling or friend to use your student’s make-up.
- A $75 fee will apply to any tag-a-long of a student in our caregiver-and-me program.
- A tag-a-long is defined as a sibling of a student in our program, who participates in the class, but who does not reach the age requirements for our program.
- All students must be signed in before the start of class for all drop-off classes.
- For all drop-off classes, children are under the direct supervision of our staff for the duration of class time. Caregivers assume all responsibility for their children both before class start time and after class end time.
- Students 3rd grade and up are allowed to be dropped off in our waiting room, no more than 5 minutes prior to class start time without an adult. We accept responsibility for these children, during their wait time.
- Children enrolled in our Chagall class for ages 3 – 5 must be toilet trained.
- We are not a peanut-free environment. However, we are peanut conscious. Any food or beverage that is served by The Messy Artist is peanut free.
- We cannot guarantee, however, the allergen content of outside food brought in by other customers.