- Trial classes are offered during our regular sessions.
- You must sign up ONLINE.
- Trial seats are limited, and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Trials are $20 for one student and $15 for siblings.
- If you have a coupon, you must bring it with you to your class.
- If you do decide to register for the current session, the cost of the trial will be deducted from your balance.
- We allow trials in classes that are already full. the class you schedule your trial for may be full, and you may be unable to register for that day and time.
- You are entitled to make-up any class you miss. You must sign up ONLINE.
- Make-up seats are limited, and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All make-ups must be completed within two weeks before or after your child’s absence.
- Your make-ups will expire at the end of the current session.
- You may bring a sibling or friend to use your student’s make-up.
- You can do your make-up in any age-appropriate class.
- If you cannot attend your make-up, you must cancel it 4 hours before the start of class ONLINE to avoid it counting against your entitled make-ups.
REMEMBER TO ENTER YOUR CLASS CODE:
CURRENT STUDENTS DOING A MAKEUP:
Enter the code found on your artwork every week. For example, if you take Tuesday Messy Makers, your class is TuMM.
Enter the code “TRIAL.”
TRIAL STUDENTS WITH A SCHEDULED PARTY:
Enter the code found on the coupon in your email.